Join the Startup Port Slack Community
The Slack Community enables students, researchers and alumni of our partner universities who are interested in founding a company to exchange ideas on the topic of business start-ups. We also use this channel to provide you with information on current funding and support offers.
- Slack is a web-based instant messaging service from the US company Slack Technologies (https://slack.com/) for communication within closed groups. The Startup Port community workspace consists of several chat rooms, the so-called channels. Channels can either be public (for all users of this workspace) or closed (only for a defined group of participants). In addition to the chat function, the tool offers the option of editing documents together and sharing files.
- When you join, the following data will be requested from you: 1. full name (visible to other users of this workspace) 2. organization/university (visible to other users of this workspace) 3. e-mail address (not visible to other users)
- The data is encrypted both during transmission and at rest.
- You can find detailed information on data protection here: https://slack.com/intl/de-de/trust/privacy/privacy-policy (in German)
- In your own interest, you should only pass on sensitive data restrictively. This applies in particular to public channels and to data relating to your (potential) start-up project.
For clarity, please choose the following display name in your profile:
First name & Last name (Organization/University)