Here you can find all information about the application process.
- You are an enrolled student at one of the universities: Uni HH, TUHH, HAW Hamburg, Leuphana, UKE, FH Wedel, HSU
- You are preferably a student in a master’s degree program (in exceptional cases due to motivation, advanced bachelor’s degree program)
- Excellent university performance
- High motivation and passion to develop further in the areas of entrepreneurship and innovation
- The program is in English. You should be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Adequate time capacity (approx. 8-10 hours per week) to successfully complete the program in addition to your studies
You can easily apply via the INTIE application form.
In addition to personal information from you, we require a short introduction video as well as your CV (english tabular resume) and a recent transcript of records from your university.
Don’t worry, the video does not have to be professionally filmed – we just want to get a first impression of you. Answer the following questions in English within a maximum of 90 seconds:
- Why do you want to participate in the INTIE program?
- What experience do you have in innovation and entrepreneurship?
- What do you contribute to the INTIE community?
You can provide the finished video with a download link from your cloud (please insert the link in the form).
You will receive a confirmation of receipt within 1-2 days after application! If this should not arrive, please write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
End of the application period
Until October, you can apply for the INTIE program starting in winter semester 23/24! The number of places is limited, so the sooner you apply, the better your chances.
End of the application period: 31.10.2023
We will give commitments in late September, mid-October and early November.
Here you can apply for the INTIE program.